Copyright 2022 - BBSC

Brighton - London via Medway

 Registration Closed
Date: 08 November 2021 00:00 - 13 November 2021 00:00

Venue: Brighton

Hi members!  I have a sailing credit from the boss for two more weeks’ cruising, but it is November so allow time for weather delays and sheltering in marinas.  We have adopted a practice this year of being double vaccinated, maybe boosted by then, and lateral flow test the day before arrival.  David Roberts has kindly agreed to be the mate

Weather permitting outline plan is:

  • Monday on board fist thing in the morning, prepare BB and provision for 5 days, set off lunchtime for Eastbourne
  • Tuesday - Dover or preferably Ramsgate as it is a nicer town and closer to Queenborough/Medway
  • Wednesday - Medway probably Queenborough mooring, possibly anchoring in a nearby creek
  • Thursday/Friday – Chatham (near Rochester historic shipyard if we fancy a tourist day) or afternoon motor sail to St Katherine's dock to arrive 2 hours < HW > 1.5 hours when the lock is open.
  • Saturday - Crew change, for those desperate to get off, will be St Katherine’s marina, plan B being Chatham marina if we can't make it safely to London


Places available
No places left for this date
Number of places
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Steve Benham
Steve Benham


All Dates

  • From 08 November 2021 00:00 to 13 November 2021 00:00
f t m