A Tiny Boat and the International Space Station
The Website of Alex Whitworth and Berrimilla. "I want the Berrimilla story to be accessible so that others can use it for inspiration, anesthesia or whatever. I'm not the story - there are hundreds of people who took part."
During her two circumnavigations Berrimilla became the first and, as far as we can discover, the only vessel to:
- Sandwich a Fastnet race between 2 consecutive Sydney – Hobarts, all under sail
- Sail to England twice to compete in the Fastnet and then return
- Sail from Australia to England via the North West Passage
- Circumnavigate the world under sail via the North West Passage
- Circumnavigate the world via both Cape Horn and the North West Passage. David Scott Cowper did it first, but in different boats.